Pixiv is an online platform where allows artists to upload their created animated videos for sharing online. It is an inspiring place for people to access excellent animated content for enjoyment. However, Pixiv doesn't provide the option to download the videos offline. As a result, this article will bring you reliable methods to download Pixiv videos offline. You will get the best Pixiv video downloader for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android today. If you also need one, come and see the content now.
VideoSolo Inovideo should be the best Pixiv video downloader for Windows and Mac users. It has the ability to download videos from Pixiv with high resolution and keeps the video content in the most widely-used MP4 format. This Pixiv video downloader has the following benefits you may need:
- Supports to download from more than 1000 video platforms such as Pixiv, YouTube , Pornhub , and so on
- Offers 8K, 4K, 1080p, 720p, etc to save online videos
- Converts audio to MP3 in original quality (up to 320kbps)
- Supports batch download to save time
- Offers user-friendly UI and easy-to-use functions
Step 1. Install and Open VideoSolo Inovideo
After selecting the right version (Windows or Mac) of VideoSolo Inovideo, click the button to download and also install the software. Then open it and you can see the main interface below.
Step 2. Copy Pixiv Video Link
Open the Pixiv platform and browse the Pixiv Video you like. When finding the favorite one, click into its page and copy the link from the address bar.
Step 3. Paste Pixiv Video Link
Go back to VideoSolo Inovideo now. You should paste the link of the Pixiv Video to the input box. Then hit the "Analyze" button to analyze it.
Step 4. Download Video from Pixiv
After analyzing, VideoSolo Inovideo will provide formats and quality for downloading it. Choose your needed option and click the "Download" button to save the Pixiv video immediately.
The downloaded Pixiv video will be listed in "Finished" tab. Click and enjoy them offline!
For mobile users such as Android and iOS devices, there is also recommended Pixiv video downloader. For example,Downloader for Pixiv is a reliable tool for Android users to get GIFs and videos from the Pixiv platform. This downloader can be easily installed from Google Play, and it requires no other extensions for starting to use.
- Supports to convert and download ugoria on Pixiv as GIF
- Allows to pack the images of manga or novels into EPUB or TXT formats
- Provides easy-to-use functions
- Offers free service without cost
- Contains ads that may affect the user experience, and removing them needs to pay for a fee
- The function only works when the Pixiv platform is opened in the background
- It fails to download sometimes which is very annoying
This part will introduce how to download Pixiv Gif. It is a Chrome extension that can be installed to download Pixiv GIFs within clicks.
Step 1. Search for Pixiv Toolkit in the Chrome web store, then click the "Add to Chrome" button for installing the extension.
Step 2. After adding the extension, go to Pixiv in your browser. When you open a GIF content in Pixiv, there will be a blue button shown at the bottom of the page.
Step 3. Click the blue-button and choose "Generate GIF". You can also save the Pixiv GIF in other provided formats such as ZIP, APNG, or WEBM.
On different devices, you have different choices to download Pixiv videos. For Windows and Mac users, it is recommended to use VideoSolo Inovideo because it works stably and brings higher output quality. Dwonload and have a try on it!