1. Use of Software
Inovideo is committed to protecting your privacy. And we created this Policy to explain our privacy practices so you will understand what information about you is collected, and how it used and be protected.
Any references in this Policy to “Inovideo”, “we”, “our”, “us” etc. will be interpreted as a reference to us. A “visitor” is someone who merely browers our website. A “member” is someone who has registered our software. The term “user” and “you/your” is a collective identifier that refers to a visitor, a member or someone who has downloaded our software.
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
- Visit Inovideo’s website
Download a software trial or update;
Register our products;
Subscribe to our newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
Participate in a marketing/sales promotion or an online survey;
Contact us, including for sales or technical support.
#1. Personal Data
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
#2. Usage Data
We may also collect information how our Services is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
#3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. How do we collect the information?
There are numbers of different ways that Inovideo receives and collects your personal information including:
- Communications between us
- Customer Support
- Email/Direct Mail Campaigns
- Registration of Products
4. What do we use it for?
Inovideo may use your personal information for the following purposes:
Product Registration:Information you provide upon registration will be used to keep a record of your product to help us provide support to you. Inovideo also use this information to inform you of product upgrades, new products, promotions or other information that may be of interest to you.
Newsletters:We may use your personal information to send you newsletters to provide you with articles and information that we believe may be of interest to you.
Internal Analysis:We may use the information you provide us with for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes, to evaluate and profile customers about their preferences and purchasing trends which we may use for marketing purposes and in respect of operations and development.
5. How we protect your personal information?
We use reasonable precautions to protect your personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information transmitted to us online is encrypted and is transmitted to us securely. In addition, access to all of our customers'information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only authorized employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment.
6. Third-Party Analytics
7. Links to Other Sites
Our web sites may contain links to other sites. Inovideo is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
8. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. Your Rights
Inovideo uses, processes, and stores information, as necessary to perform our contract with you, and based on our legitimate interests in order to provide the Products and Services. We rely on your consent to process information to send promotional emails and to place cookies on your devices. In some cases, Inovideo may process Personal Data pursuant to the legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete information we process through your use of the Sites, and/or Products. If you're a user based in the EEA, you can:
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You may ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate or completely delete all information that we hold about you by emailing:[email protected]
- Access your personal data report by submitting a request at [email protected] This report will include the information we have about you, provided to you in a structured, commonly used, and portable format.
- Object to us processing your personal data. It is your right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data by emailing: [email protected] if you feel the "ground relating to your particular situation" apply. The only reasons we will be able to deny your request is if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interest, rights, and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your personal data to send you marketing emails. We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent, and you may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link found within Inovideo emails and changing your contact preferences. Please note you will continue to receive transactional messages related to our Products, even if you unsubscribe from marketing emails.
- Complain to a regulator. If you're based in the EEA and think that we haven't complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
11. Contact Us