Inovideo values every customer and works hard to fulfill customers' requirements. We provide trial versions for all Inovideo software, so you can download to evaluate the program before purchasing it. If you discover an issue within 30 days of your purchase, you can report it to our support team via email. Please allow 24 hours for us to reply to you. During weekends and national holidays, this period can be longer. In case the team is on a longer vacation (3+ days), you will receive an automated reply informing you of this.
Version & Upgrade
All of our programs possess a free trial version, and some of them even totally free. This is for the reason that we adhere to the customer-centered principle and in order to avoid causing dissatisfied user experience and refund problems after purchase. Try free version before purchase should be noticed for all customers. For each program, if there is limitation for free trial version, customers had better read it before download.
What's more, all Inovideo programs are free to upgrade. So you can buy one license and enjoy the program for life time. We always try our best to constantly improve the program quality for customers.
We offer a refund on a Inovideo product within 30 days for the lifetime license and 7 days for the monthly/annual subscription. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the circumstances below. If a purchase exceeds the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, then no refund will be given.
We offers refund or exchange the product in the cases below:
- Purchased a wrong product from Inovideo, and then purchased the right product from Inovideo within 30 days (7 days if the order is a monthly or annual subscription).
- Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions, in this situation, Inovideo will refund one of the products to you.
- Inovideo software has severe technical issues that our technical support team cannot provide a solution within 30 days.
Unacceptable Refund Circumstances
We strongly suggest customers download the trial version first. Customers request a refund mostly because of their lack of information of the products. In the situations below, we won't refund.
- Due to a lack of knowledge about the products' function and compatibility requirements, such as customer wants the Mac version but chooses to purchase Windows version, we will not accept refund request.
- Simply change mind or don't want it after purchased.
- Does not upgrade Inovideo software when an update is available.
- No technical issues found in the software.
- Requested a refund for technical issues, but never asked for any assistance from our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
- We will try to fix the issue within 30 days since your report. This, however, requires some cooperation from you. If the steps requested by the support team are not followed and requested additional information is not provided, the user is not eligible for a refund.
- Failed to receive the registration code for the product, but didn't tried our "Registration Code Retrieval" nor asked for assistance from our support team.
- Order over 30 days (for lifetime license) or 7 days (for monthly/annual subscription)
How to request a
Please send your refund request to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.